I close this eyes when I miss your presence
So do not imagine for one moment you disappear
So great a sense of who God is Leave
Me .. me .. me
You .. you .. only you
You're more than just a star
You're more than just the moon
To me you're the queen, the ruler of my heart
You're more than just a star
You're more than just the moon
I make sure I'm always there for you
So many glowing stars with me
But none lighten my heart like you..
So do not imagine for one moment you disappear
So great a sense of who God is Leave
Me .. me .. me
You .. you .. only you
You're more than just a star
You're more than just the moon
To me you're the queen, the ruler of my heart
You're more than just a star
You're more than just the moon
I make sure I'm always there for you
So many glowing stars with me
But none lighten my heart like you..